41′ Coronado – NEW ENGINE w/ WARRANTY – $29,990 (San Pedro) – 41′ Coronado – NEW ENGINE w/ WARRANTY – $29,990 (San Pedro) For Sell
41′ Coronado – NEW ENGINE w/ WARRANTY – $29,990 (San Pedro)
41′ Coronado – NEW ENGINE w/ WARRANTY – $29,990 (San Pedro) For Sell – 41′ Coronado – NEW ENGINE w/ WARRANTY – $29,990 (San Pedro) Near Me
DROPPING PRICE. PRICE IS FIRM. $29990.
1972 Coronado 41′
This is still an old boat but almost everything has been re-done/new. Everything runs and works. There is nothing you need to do.. and got paperwork/receipt/documentation. The exterior can use a new coat of paint (the bottom paint is good till next summer).
– All new electrical and wiring (all marine grade wire and properly crimped)
– New blue ocean AC/DC master panel
– All LED lighting (recess lights in galley)
– New electric toilet
– New counter tops/sink/faucet
– New USB chargers throughout the boat
– New bluetooth radio/receiver for sound system
– New Battery monitor system
– New Starter 1000Amp Cranking Battery (the good ones)
– New 100AmH Battery (the good ones)
– New Inverter
– New chart plotter and fish finder
– New electrical outlet with ArcFault and GFCI outlets + USB chargers built in for 110V outlets
– New 2x Bilge Pump
– New Wireless Camera Front of Boat to Cockpit (can be expanded to 4 cameras total)
– Working Auto Pilot
– COMPLETE REBUILT OF ENGINE & TRANSMISSION (Got receipt + has warranty)
– New Starter
– New fuel lift pump
– New Alternator
– Removal & cleaned up Heat Exchanger
– Rebuilt water pump (bearings/seals) with spare impeller
– New fuel filters
– New upholster cushions inside
– New SS water heater
– Safety netting around the boat (for kids and pets)
– New sistered keel bolts (4)
– New Bimini
– Rigging all work
– Rolling Jib Fur
– Exterior paint is fair. It isn’t great and there’s scuff marks. It’s all cosmetic though.. no delamination.
– Bottom paint 50% paint left. At our slip, about 2-3 more years with regular (monthly cleaning). No blister.
– There is an anchor but no windless. You can install it and I have idea/wiring “ready”. If you just doing local sail, you won’t really need anchor in my opinion.
What I love on the boat:
– Lots of space throughout
– Dodger & Bimini to keep sun away
– Big steering wheel
– Feels bright and lots of space & light inside
– LOW PRIORITY: Installed new chartplotter- need to install transducer
– LOW PRIORITY: New wiring stops at base of mast. New wire should run up the mast. ($1000 quoted)
These you will have to pay for or do. I am not doing them at this price. The sale is as-is. What you see is what you get.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME:
1) I can “transfer” my slip to you. It’s $710/month. You can stay on the boat up to 4 days a week at the marina.
2) Please do not ask me about live aboard situation. You MUST have a slip ready or know where to go. Do your research or go find a boat broker to ask questions.
3) The boat is seaworthy and I am not going to get into pricing pending survey. You can take it out, get the survey done, but the price is what it is regardless of survey. So your survey is just going to make or break the deal.
4) Please just read the AD about the boat and for more info about the boat, please check out https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/coronado-41
Please do your research first before asking me a bunch of question that you can find on google.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
We can discount the price. Please write your offer as a comment.
Engine Hours (total):
Length Overall (LOA): 41
Make / Manufacturer: Coronado
Model Name / Number: 41
Propulsion Type: sail
Year Manufactured: 1972
$29,990 – 41′ Coronado – NEW ENGINE w/ WARRANTY – $29,990 (San Pedro)
Contact: İletişime geçmek için…If you have a price offer for this boat, you can write it as a comment below.
Examaple Comment : Hello, i really like your boat in this ad. I want to buy my price offer 5000 dollars.
Warning: Please let us know whatever your offer is. Maybe we can agree with you on the offer price. Maybe you can have this boat for the price you have in mind. You can have the price you want. Please feel free to bid.