Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet) – Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet) For Sell
Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet)
Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet) For Sell – Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet) Near Me
Helping a friend with the sale. Health issues force sale.
Extensive upgrades and thousands of dollars spent in last 12 months.
This is a turn-key boat ready to be enjoyed for years to come!
This is the ideal SoCal Inshore/Islands/Baja/Lake/River boat. Safe, stable, fishy, well-equipped, 4 stroke, and a like-new trailer. Economical to own, operate, and maintain. Easy to launch and retrieve. Easy to tow. Weight of boat, motor, trailer….approx. 1300#
Built in San Diego by a Professional Master Boat Builder
• Year: 1998
• LOA: 16’-2”
• Beam: 83”
• Hull construction is Epoxy impregnated Marine Plywood with Epoxy resin and Fiberglass Cloth. Non-skid decks. Marine topside enamel throughout.
• Never any bottom paint. Never slipped.
• Design is based on a Headwater 16 Oregon Dory (per previous owner who was friends with the builder). Hard chined, high sides, flat bottomed
• Center Console with deep and wide gunnels, dedicated anchor locker, and dedicated battery/storage areas
• Batteries are housed below center console in enclosed storage
• Year: 2012
• Make/Model: Yamaha F40, 4 stroke, EFI, long shaft
• Less than 200 hrs (approx. 75 hrs. since full service)
• Tiller steered with all controls at tiller (electric start, power trim/tilt)
• WOT approx. 35mph in flat calm conditions with one aboard and full 6 gallons of fuel. Burns ounces, not gallons!
Trailer: Pacific galvanized
• Year: 2000
• Pacific Trailer with Folding Tongue
• COMPLETE rebuild as of 6 months…Includes: new hub assemblies (new races, bearings, seals), New upgraded leaf springs, new shackles, new wooden bunk boards, new bunk board brackets, new stainless u bolts, new bunk carpet, new wooden guide boards, new guide board carpet, new tires, new spare rim, new 2” coupler, new winch and strap, new LED lights, and new wiring.
• New Lowrance Elite Ti 9” FF/GPS/Chartplotter with side scan transducer
• New stainless retractable Boat Buckles
• New outboard support bar with spring action (for trailering)
• New West Marine VHF and New Galaxy VHF Antenna
• New Blue Seas 12V Electric Panel – fused
• New ProMariner ProSport HD8 – 8amp 2 bank battery charger
• New (2) 12V Deep Cycle batteries
• New battery wiring with Perko Battery Switch
• 16gallon round bait tank with 500 gal pump at transom
• New Stainless Bow cleats
• New stainless 2.5KG Bruce type anchor with 16’ chain and 100’ rode
• Running and anchor lights
• New Bilge pump and new plumbing
• New LED deck lights (rear cockpit and front of console area)
• New stainless adjustable bow rod holders
• Stern and mid ship rod holders
• Oar locks
• (2) 9’ Carlisle Fiberglass Oars
• New 8’ Bimini
• New full boat cover
• New cushions (new vinyl and foam) at rear bolsters, rear side seats, and forward of console seat
• New Sunbrella canvas cover for front side of console
• New (4) Taylor Made fenders
• Docklines, life jackets, gaff, and spare fuel tanks are all included
• Garage kept since built
• Ready to travel anywhere; ready to fish inshore, local islands (weather permitting), lakes, rivers, Baja, etc.
• TURN KEY
• EXCELLENT CONDITION
• PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP
Length on trailer:
Overall (hitch ball to rear of motor in down position): 20’-3”
Tongue folded: 17’5”
Width is that of beam
$12,900 – NO Trades, NO scams, NO BS!
Cash makes no enemies, let’s be friends!
show contact info
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet) Price List
We can discount the price. Please write your offer as a comment.
Engine Hours (total): 200
Length Overall (LOA): 16
Make / Manufacturer:
Model Name / Number: Oregon Dory
Propulsion Type: power
Year Manufactured: 1998
$12,900 – Professionally Built 16’ Oregon Dory – $12,900 (Hemet)
Contact: İletişime geçmek için…If you have a price offer for this boat, you can write it as a comment below.
Examaple Comment : Hello, i really like your boat in this ad. I want to buy my price offer 5000 dollars.
Warning: Please let us know whatever your offer is. Maybe we can agree with you on the offer price. Maybe you can have this boat for the price you have in mind. You can have the price you want. Please feel free to bid.