Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina) – Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina) For Sell
Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina)
Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina) For Sell – Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina) Near Me
Very nice Farr 33 performance boat.
Raymarine ST2000 autopilot just installed.
Super day or weekend sailer. Very fast.
Great electronics, 20 hp Kubota diesel, fresh water electric head and 1750 watt inverter for the expresso machine…
Set up for single hand sailing with lazy jacks/sail pack and add’l Harken 40’s at tiller.
Perfect boat for a couple of folks to go in on together in prep for the racing season.
Or if you want a little faster, PHRF, a J105 may still be for sale at a great price in MDR…
Slips available at Shoreline Marina at this time.
NOT – a good choice for a liveaboard.
LOA: 33’ – 10”
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Displacement: 9239 lbs
Sail Area: 563 sq. ft.
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Universal (Kuboto) in excellent condition
Year Built: Unkown (claimed rebuilt 3 years ago when I purchased boat)
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller – rebuilt hub by Martec / new blades
Engine Power: 20 HP
Engine display at Nav station (tach, oil pressure, water temp, voltage)
Dual Racor fuel filter and water separators
Fuel filter vacuum gauge to monitor filter condition
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (10 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (10 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 0 (v-berth area open for sail storage)
Number of heads: 1 – electric/fresh water
Typical Farr33 layout. Approximate headroom 6ft 5”. Newer cushions in cabin with 33” plasma TV mounted on bulkhead. Cabin area very clean. Two 6’ 5” seats in main cabin and one 6ft 5” quarter berth aft starboard side. All seats are in excellent condition. Perfect for family or race crew. Fresh water electric toilet has not been used in almost 3 years.
• Stainless Steel Sink w/counter, electric fresh waterpump
• Storage Drawers
• I just use an electric or propane camp stove when needed
Both 12 volt and 110 volt electrical systems
• (2) Deep Cycle batteries for house and (1) Engine battery
• Perko battery selector switch
• 50 amp alternator
• 1750 watt inverter
• 110-volt panel w/circuit breaker
• 30 amp shore power
• Shore Power cord
• 2 bank battery charger
• (5) B&G H1000 instruments – ALL WORKING
• (1) B&G H1000 Tri Mast Display – Working
• Garmin chart plotter (model available upon request)
• West Marine VHF radio
• Stereo (model available upon request)
• (2) Cockpit speakers
• Raspberry Pi connection to H1000 to transmit NMEA wifi data to external devices
• External connections in place to connect H1000 data any NMEA -0183 device
• Second Raspberry Pi running Open Plotter and Open CPN with GPS interface
Hull and Deck
• Color: White hull and topsides
• Tiller Steering
• Double lifelines with gates port and starboard
• (2) Cockpit compasses
• (2) Lewmar 43 – 3 speed primary winches
• (2) Lewmar 30 – 2 speed Self Tailing Coach Roof winches
• (2) Lewmar 40 – 2 speed Self Tailing at helm for solo sailing
• (2) Jib/Genoa tracks with Harken ball bearing lead cars port and starboard
• Jammers (Port/Starboard)
Spars, Rigging and Sails
Tapered aluminum, masthead mast with tripple spreaders, plus boom in Awlgrip blue. rod rigging. Vang, Harken Jib Furler with dual track #6 luff foil and removable drum, traveler w/car, hydraulic Backstay Adjuster
• North main, battens, one reef point – good condition
• Jib (unknown mfg – high clew (Yankee?) – good condition
• (2) Spinnakers and pole – condition unknown
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina) Price List
We can discount the price. Please write your offer as a comment.
Engine Hours (total): 500
Length Overall (LOA): 33
Make / Manufacturer: Farr
Model Name / Number: International
Propulsion Type: sail
Year Manufactured: 1984
$14,800 – Sailboat – Farr 33 – $14,800 (Long Beach – Shoreline Marina)
Contact: İletişime geçmek için…If you have a price offer for this boat, you can write it as a comment below.
Examaple Comment : Hello, i really like your boat in this ad. I want to buy my price offer 5000 dollars.
Warning: Please let us know whatever your offer is. Maybe we can agree with you on the offer price. Maybe you can have this boat for the price you have in mind. You can have the price you want. Please feel free to bid.